ANTM Inspired: Scarf-styled Portrait

By 6:08 AM

I am a big fan of America's Next Top Model, not that I wanted to become model--since I know that is impossible-- but I simply love the pictures taken on the competition, especially when Tyra Banks took it herself! She got perfect taste, arts, and eyes. Her photo shoots always turn out to be really magnificent.

One of the photoshoot Tyra Banks did in one of the ANTM cycle has inspired me in to create this post. I was looking back at the cycle 13, where Tyra Banks took all of the contestants photo with scarfs. The scarfs are styled in different ways for each of the contestant. They put the scarfs in their face, their head, or else in different ways. One of my favorite picture was Nicole's.

Ashley ANTM cycle 13
Nicole ANTM cycle 13
Then I found an old scarf--well, it's not actually scarf, but it's a goldie-fishnet-garment, which I don't know what to call it. And I started my experiment with this garment! I tried to put it in my head and covering my face in different ways. I put a classic gold necklace too--which looks like necklace from ancient ages as my only accesories.

Let's see how it turns out to be:



cover up the face

tried to look scary yet classical--ancient style

My favorite shoot
tried to wrap it on the head like hijab

Another head-wrapped 

I had another shoot with another scarfs, a green scarfs. For the next style, I tried to use the scarf like using hijab. So it's a little more like mid-eastern style. Check it:


Mid eastern style--hijab styled

A little Spanish-like


 So, what do you think?

Please leave comments

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. second picture from bottom: "bundooo"
    hehe :D

    love your picture with caption "another head-wrapped" or so. you look very pretty and I love the blush color! :D

    ReplyDelete