Visual Kei 2nd Attempt

By 6:42 PM

Yes and yes, I'm still obsessed with "Visual Kei Style". I'm still wondering how they create the style like this:

or like this:

I do really like the eye make-up, but you know I've tried it (if you want to look at my first attempt, you can see it here) and that wasn't close enough to the "real" visual kei Style.

So I learned about it more. I think there are keys of making this style:
1. Bald eyebrow (or painted eyebrow which is "high" and "thin" line)
2. Heavy smokey eye
3. Pale look
4. Nude lips or even a pale lips.
5. "cool" hair do

Then I tried these 4 steps on making my 2nd attempt. But, first thing first, I can't make any "cool" hair-do ( I don't have either wig or hair-iron to create any style). So, I just tried comical hair look, like this:

Messy? well, I only got a comb and bobby pins, so, this is as far as I could make :p

I tried bald eyebrows too, but I will never make it "real" bald, so I just put concealer and foundation on my eyebrow and hide it with face powder. But you know, that won't be perfect.

I also put a heavy smokey eye on my eyes with only black and white eyeshadow. But I think I had it wrong so my eyes look even bigger. 

I did pale look and pale lips too. But I put a little red lipstick in the inside of my lips so I looked even more pale (don't you think so?) 

So, here it was:


 And then I made the shots with this make up, and guess what? Here is the look I captured:


That's so not visual kei! That's too sweet. It's more like an anime look than visual kei. Too comical (but I like it). I changed my hair style too, but still, that was too sweet.


Okay, that wasn't a real Visual Kei. Wrong idea. So I decided to create another style. I like it, so I hope you like it too:


The 2nd attempt of this visual kei is a mess. Failed.

But I like it :)

Enjoy!


You Might Also Like

0 comments