Victorian or Janelle Monae ??!

By 8:13 PM



Hey hey! Long time! I just finished my new experiment. I made a coat (I don't know what to call it, but I think it is a 'coat'). This 'coat' is my design. The idea originally came up from coats in victorian era. Take a look at this:

The idea came from a "loose" and "short" type of coat just like the picture in the left. The sleeves are loose and short. And take a look at the lady in the red hat. I'm using the collar combination just like in the picture. White wrinkle collar in the inside, and ordinary coat collar on the outside.
This is the result:




How? To me, it looks like young knight's costume. Old, but cool. I added a belt to emphasize the shape of the coat. Without belt, the coat will look like this:

Right after taking this picture, I started to think "I think I know someone who look just like me in this picture!"
Tadaaaaah! Janelle Monae!



Do I really look like copying her style? 

Well, I didn't mean to... I think we just got the same idea! Because I didn't even sing Janelle's song. I can't name any of her song. I really don't know her but I've seen her once in the TV with the exact same style just like in the picture. And I think this woman is really unique, that's why her name (and style) stuck on my mind :p

Now, take a closer look at the make up and hair do.




Okay, it may looks "Janelle", but whatever.

So, what do you think? Victorian or Janelle Monae? 
Please leave comments ;)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Bruno Mars!
    ahahahaa
    idk why, but you remind me of him. maybe the.. umm... "jambul".
    okay, how i dont have any taste.

    still,
    you're cool!
    and pretty make up, love it :D

    ReplyDelete