One Cardigan and Two Different Styles

By 5:22 AM

Hi! I'm back!

Now I'm back with just a simple experiment. This is a fashion experiment. I want to give a little touch for my old cardigan so it will look a lil' different. So, I'm using my old cardigan to create two different styles.

I picked my gray fedora, layered necklace, black tights, and black scarf. I think they make a good combination with my gray cardigan.

I mixed them into two styles:

And this is the first

I use the black scarf as a bandana on my head. Then I use my old and long cardigan, with a slight fold at the waist area. Do I look like using a mini skirt? I want to give the impression that I'm using a mini skirt and rather long shirt.

I added also a few accessories like the bracelets - though it feels less suitable (-.-)

I think it looks casual.
Let's go to the some events!








The second is:

THIS!

This one looks more feminine. I no longer fold the waist area. I let the cardigan extends as long as possible. Then I used my black scarf as a belt, to give the impression of a slender shape (^.^). Next I used my gray fedora and still wearing my originally-made layered necklaces and my "less-suited" bracelets. (^_^)

Do I look like a Jazz musician? I really want to play a great music on great stage with this clothing style. But of course with a touch of make-up and accessories which are more "extraordinary" than this (^.^)






I didn't apply any make up on this photo except lipstick.

And FYI, the layered necklace is originally made by me. That necklace doesn't have any detail except for the different size of the chain--which you can not see here. That necklace is still unfinished. I'm planning to add some detail on the necklace but I just don't have time. I'm using a burned copper color necklace. It is --again--"less suitable". I know.

Well, this is just an experiment. I know it doesn't look really amazing or incredible or anything. But I hope this experiment inspires you. You still can give a "touch" to your old clothing. You don't have to spent your money, you still can use the old stuffs. So, don't wait, try on!

P.S:
if you interested on my layered necklace, you can contact me by e-mail :) Maybe I can create it for you

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Mmmm boleh boleh..Mix n match nya bagus, simple n nice ^^...I dare you ngemix n match baju buat aq, in my body size of course hahahahhaa
    Heh itu cardiganku yg ketinggalan di sana ya???? hmmmm -____-
    Btw, kmu moto pake kamera sapa?? kok gambarnya ga kaya kamera di hapemu???
    -your lovely sister 'irin'- hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lho, cardigan ini ngga ketinggalan kaleee.emang takpek :p

    aku moto pake hape trus diedit dikit.

    nantikan mix and match yg laen yaaaa

    ReplyDelete