The Girl and The Teddy Bear

By 6:48 AM



This is a story about this gitl and her teddy bear....

There was this girl.
She always wear a long dress with a teddy bear in her hand

She always walk with her bear, wherever she goes.

She sits with the bear
And she never let go of the only bear she has
When you take that Teddy bear away, She goes crazy
She just can't handle the pain of losing the one she likes, the teddy bear
And it happens to everybody who really love something, or someone
You'll go crazy of losing it
That's why, you will never let it go, whatever it takes
It belongs to you and nobody can take it
You will hold it strong
Forever.....
That's what love means to this girl
And perhaps to everyone in this world
Hold it forever
Don't let go.....






This is my new experiment, extreme make up change, ugly-pretty kind of picture. I don't know if it's good enough, but I think it tells the story of an ugly-pretty little girl. The pictures quality are not the best, because I  only used low light mode from a digital pocket camera with not enough natural light to hit the face and a tripod. So I used a little help from photo editor program to make it like these. The make up I used was a daily type of make up but I applied it harder. And it was even harder to make the face and make up look stronger because I didn't use any additional lighting. Also I don't have anyone to be my model, so I had to use my self for an experiment. I hope you like it although I'm far from a model type :p 
I never learn about photograph, I just recently watched many photographers worked in ANTM with their best shots and they inspired me. I really am sorry if my work is hurting any of you. Well, this is just an art, and art means freedom. Enjoy.

Please don't think about the face, just tell me what do you think about the whole concept?

So, which one is the best picture that tells the girl's story?? Pick a favorite and leave a comment please!

You Might Also Like

0 comments