AnimalPrint Fever just Hit me!

By 8:27 AM

Back again!

After a long season, now I'm back with more "passion", especially for ANIMALPRINT style! I don't care if this is "off-season" or "old-fashion", some fashion blogger said that to write a fashion blog you don't have to be updated. You just need to put everything you like, write everything you like, and show anything you like. As long as you put your heart into it, everybody will simply love it.

So this is all about a cloth that I found in my sister's closet. It was an old cloth. My sister was about to throw that cloth away but then I asked her to give it to me.

The cloth material is tight and elastic.with turtleneck and half-arm sleeves.
I remember this cloth was given to my sister about 1-2 years ago. So you must think that it is old-fashion--far off the season. But this cloth just gave me a lot of ideas. Here the ideas:

FIRST
I want a CRAZY-LOOK, a 'lil bit Asian taste (you'll find a lot of Asian who dress with animalprint pattern), I want to look like Asian idol (I think I watch too much Korean and Japanese drama --;)





 I really love the animalprint on my body!! I combined with my own creation--the black skirt, black gloves, and fishnet in my head (just for accessories). I didn't put any make up (because I run out of eyeliner). But I think smokey eyes will suit best. For shoes, I was wearing black wedges with open toe (but maybe it works best with black stilettos). Sometimes I put black legging under my skirt because my leg is not "beautiful" at all.
So, what do you think? Still, the animalprint really amazes me......

SECOND
Now I wanna look like a little bit serious and elegant


What d'ya think? This is a really serious type. Like a killer-teacher, right? But still it looks sweet too.

I combined the animalprint cloth with a dress (that's original from me), and (again) legging and black-open toe wedges (black jeans works best than legging). But a longer dress seems work best. If you want to look simple, I guess this is a good option to make the animalprint look less.








THIRD

I want more casual wear. So I decide not to "wear" the cloth, but to "put" the cloth around my neck like an accessories.

and here is my best shot:

 I really like it. Simple but still-->animalprint fever!! Next thing I want to do is to buy an animalprint scarf!!

FOURTH

Next, I just want to wear something in my head, so, voila!



I guess I just want to taste a little bit winter season because we have no winter here. Although the combination between clothes, scarf and hat is a mess, but still, I like it. It's the same when you see Harajuku style which in fact so tacky and messy, but the public loves it anyway.

Well, I hope you like this post, and please leave comments. Anyway, sorry for my bad English, but enjoy!
XOXO





You Might Also Like

0 comments